A Tryst with My Thoughts

'Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts.' ~ Marcus Aurelius Look here-for words that mirror my thoughts ,images that reflect my soul.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hiya is growing up. I look at her and now she reaches upto my waist, when she stands by my side. God, wasnt it a few days ago that she would barely reach upto my knees. How time flies! And how I regret that I did not make more of an efort to record some of her comments and conversations as she was growing. It would have helped so much to have a written record of how her thoughts reflect her cognitive understanding of her world. For instance, the other day, at the nd of the World Cup final match between India and pakistan, she jumped up and down with me , when India won. Then she asked me," Now that the game is over, they will go back to work"?