A Tryst with My Thoughts

'Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind; for the soul is dyed by the thoughts.' ~ Marcus Aurelius Look here-for words that mirror my thoughts ,images that reflect my soul.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Of vegetables and egg-plants!

More from the concrete world of a 7 year old.

While on vacation, the three of us were playing 'Antakshari' in our own way. Each of us had to come up with the name of a fruit or vegetable starting with the last letter of the word before. So, when it was my husband;s turn to come up with a vegetable starting with 'e', he said 'eggplant'.

Much to our surprise, 7 year old Hiya shook her briskly and said, "No, that's not correct.". Intrigued, I asked her why. She said,"But an eggplant is a hen only."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home